Our expertise covers:
- Assisting in the due diligence process
- Facilitating final negotiations between the parties and making salient recommendations
- Checking legals, procuring accountants and tax advisors advice
- Considering ways to mitigate or negate any liability that may arise from the purchase
- Drafting or reviewing Heads of Agreement so solicitors can prepare legal documents
- Provide templates to allow contact with borrowers, lenders and other interested parties
- Provide guidance on commercial points such as insurance run off and warranties.
How we can help:
We can do a little or a lot to assist when selling or buying a book. It’s up to you. We can provide guidance or hands on execution. We’ll advise you every step of the way and offer experience when you need it most to:
- Merge Your Brokerage
- Sell Your Business
- Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Advice
- Business Coaching
- Acquire another Business
Get total confidence with discretion, independence and confidentiality guaranteed.
Why You’ll Love BBBSA Finance:
Maximum Returns. Minimum Hassle
Quickly and discreetly sell your trail book through our extensive client network
Guaranteed highest price or we’ll pay you
Receive the highest price for your Trail Book or we will return the book and give you $250. That’s why we’re known as The Broker’s Broker.
Extensive network of qualified buyers
Access our broad network of qualified buyers giving you confidence that we negotiate the highest price and fastest sale for your Trail Book.
Fast, Friendly and Efficient Service
We provide a confidential and guaranteed fast sale with highest prices assured. Plus, if you need money quickly we will purchase your book directly.
Become a Financial Partner
Take advantage of our expansion capital to grow, diversify or partially retire by selling part of your business to us.
Our Buy Back Policy
With our Buy Back Policy, simply repurchase your book if you have a change of heart.